Vanaheim is a 1,708 sq ft residence with three stories, thus making the overall footprint relatively small.
This cabin has become our personal favorite. We drew on Norse and Viking architecture when creating this design, then incorporated modern ammenities and codes to make it modern. Because of its small overall footprint, this house could fit on vitryually any property.
The Vanaheim has the following features:
- A sitting area off of the entry
- Living room with a vaulted ceiling
- Spacious kitchen
- Dining area
- Powder room on the main floor
- Large master bedroom with its own bath
- Family room
- Large utility/storage room
The plan incorporates the use of large timber accents to give it the viking feel.
This plan includes the following drawings:
- Simple floor plans for furniture planning
- Detailed floor plans
- Detailed Elevations
- Perspective Views
- Numerous Detailed Cross Sections
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Framing Plan and Details
- Loft Framing Plan and Details
- Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Complete Framing Perspective (excluding walls)
- Window and Door Schedules
- Window and Door Details
- Full Electrical Plans and Schedules
- Finish Schedules
- General Construction Notes
- Project Info
- Notes Page
All downloads are 24"x36" PDF files. These files can be printed in a smaller format or they may be taken to a print store (such as a UPS Store or Allegra) for full size Architectural D sheets.