Log Cabin #4 is a 900 sq ft cabin with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.
This cabin offers a spacious bedroom and sizeable main living room with a large 6'x30' covered entry porch. Designed using 12" logs, this cabin uses an entirely vaulted truss roof for quick construction.
This plan includes the following drawings:
- Simplified Floor plans
- Complete Floor Plans
- Detailed Elevations
- Numerous Detailed Cross Sections
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Framing Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Material Take-off
- Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Roof Framing Material Take-off
- Log Package Perspective
- Complete Framing Perspective
- Interior Wall Framing and Gable Wall Take-offs
- Window and Door Scedules
- Window and Door Details
- Full Electrical Plans and Schedules
- Main Log Framing Plan and Details
- Log Wall Elevation Drawings
- Log Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Log Schedules (including log walls)
- General Construction Notes
- Project Info
- Notes Page
All log pages include coordinated log tags to make construction and assembly easier whether you are an experienced log builder or a first time builder.
All downloads are 24"x36" PDF files. These files can be printed in a smaller format or they may be taken to a print store (such as a UPS Store or Allegra) for full size Architectural D sheets.