Log Cabin #16 is an 2,865 sq ft cabin with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This 2 bedroom cabin has it all: A comfortable master bedroom, sitting area and private master bath with walk in closets. A large second bedroom with a bath. A large living room and seperate family room. Dining room and seperate sitting area. The 3 dormers (2 gable dormers and 1 shed dormer) offers a lot of open space on the second floor.
This plan includes the following drawings:
- Simplified Floor plans
- Complete Floor Plans
- Detailed Elevations
- Numerous Detailed Cross Sections
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Framing Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Material Take-off
- Loft framing plans and details
- Loft floor material take-off
- Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Roof Framing Material Take-off
- Log Package Perspective
- Complete Framing Perspective
- Window and Door Scedules
- Window and Door Details
- Full Electrical Plans and Schedules
- Main Log Framing Plan and Details
- Loft log framing plan and details
- Log Wall Elevation Drawings
- Log Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Log Schedules (including log walls)
- General Construction Notes
- Project Info
- Notes Page
All log pages include coordinated log tags to make construction and assembly easier whether you are an experienced log builder or a first time builder.
All downloads are 24"x36" PDF files. These files can be printed in a smaller format or they may be taken to a print store (such as a UPS Store or Allegra) for full size Architectural D sheets.