Log Cabin #14 is a 2,218 sq ft carriage house with a 2 1/2 car garage on the main level and a 1 bedroom/ 1 bathroom home on the second floor.
The Carriage House is a cute, multipurpose house. Conventionally framed with lots of log accents, this cabin offers you many comforts, without taking up a lot of space or money. The oversized 2 car garage gives you plenty of room to park, while giving you lots of additional room to either work, or store your toys.
The second floor has a spacious one bedroom home, complete with a private entrance. The unique layout boasts a large master suite with a walk in closet and master bath. The roomy kitchen is open to the oversized living area. Add the shed dormer on the back for the truly unique roof line and the large window off of the living room for an expansive space.
This plan includes the following drawings:
- Simplified Floor plans
- Complete Floor Plans
- Detailed Elevations
- Numerous Detailed Cross Sections
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Framing Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Material Take-off
- Loft floor framing and Details
- Loft floor Material Take-off
- Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Roof Framing Material Take-off
- Log Package Perspective
- Complete Framing Perspective
- Window and Door Scedules
- Full Electrical Plans and Schedules
- Electrical plan Take-off
- Main Log Framing Plan and Details
- Loft log framing plans and Details
- Log Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Log Schedules
- General Construction Notes
- Project Info
- Notes Page
All log pages include coordinated log tags to make construction and assembly easier whether you are an experienced log builder or a first time builder.
All downloads are 24"x36" PDF files. These files can be printed in a smaller format or they may be taken to a print store (such as a UPS Store or Allegra) for full size Architectural D sheets.