Log Cabin #11 is a 1,556 sq ft cabin with 1 bedroom and 1.5 bathroom.
Cabin number 11, or is we like to dub it, "The Chalet" is one of our personal favorites. This 2 story cabin is simplistic in its structure, yet has a lot of space to offer, wrapped in the look of a Swiss chalet. We broke away from the "traditional" cabin style/look and combined log, frame and post and beam styles, all under one roof.
The main floor offers a spacious kitchen, dining room, bath and large great room. Upstairs you'll find the master bedroom and bath. The master bedroom has a large sitting area and a very spacious balcony. Perfect for the private retreat. Imagine a starry sumer night on the balcony, listening to nature....
This plan includes the following drawings:
- Simplified Floor plans
- Complete Floor Plans
- Detailed Elevations
- Numerous Detailed Cross Sections
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Framing Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Material Take-off
- Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Roof Framing Material Take-off
- Log Package Perspective
- Complete Framing Perspective
- Window and Door Scedules
- Window and Door Details
- Full Electrical Plans and Schedules
- Main Log Framing Plan and Details
- Log Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Log Schedules
- General Construction Notes
- Project Info
- Notes Page
All log pages include coordinated log tags to make construction and assembly easier whether you are an experienced log builder or a first time builder.
All downloads are 24"x36" PDF files. These files can be printed in a smaller format or they may be taken to a print store (such as a UPS Store or Allegra) for full size Architectural D sheets.